Terms and Conditions
Please read before booking.
BH Airport transfer licence number:00882201
- Prices are calculated manually with the distance, time of travel and amount of passengers traveling taken into consideration. We reserve the right to provide an upgraded car type from the original selected if your chosen vehicle is unavailable (Babies are includes as passengers).
- BH Airport transfer will confirm the online booking via email if a valid email address is provided.
- All bookings must be made through the office via the website, telephone (02089651000) or e-mail. In this way confirmations are sent out and the journey is insured. It is against the law for private hire drivers to accept journeys directly. Bookings must be made through an Operator.
Payments can be made by the following methods:
- Cash to the driver at the time of transfer (in sterling pounds).
- Prepay by PayPal, Credit or Debit card online or over the phone.
- For all bookings made by debit card there will be an additional charge of £1.00 and for credit cards there will be an additional charge of £3.00 up to £100.00. Any amount exceeding £100.00 a 3% surcharge will be added to the fare.
- Additional drop offs and pickups will be charged per mile with a minimum fee of £5.00 per diversion.
- On all airport pick-ups, the maximum free waiting time is 60 minutes, starting from the flight landing time. Afterwards, 20 pence per minutes will apply. We will check the flight status before we enter the airport. There are no additional charges for any flight delays. If you have made other arrangements such as refreshment, meeting, shopping, etc. in the terminal, it is passengers or bookers liability to choose the preferred pick up time at the time of booking the transfer.
- On all sea/ cruise port pick-ups, the maximum free waiting time is 60 minutes, starting from the nominated pick up time. Afterwards, 20 pence per minutes will apply.
- Please note babies are counted as passengers. This is important when considering the size of the vehicle you wish to choose.
- Pickups from home, hotel, offices and other venues are allowed 15 minutes from the actual booked time .Afterwards, 20 pence per minute will apply.
- Our saloon and estate cars are insured for maximum of 4 passengers.
- Cancellation must be informed of a minimum of 24 hours prior to the time of booking by telephone or email.
- Cancellations informed between 4 and 12 hours prior to pick up time means that a £5 cancellation charge will be incurred. Cancellation informed between 4 to 3 hours prior to the journey will incur 50% of the booking price.
- Cancellation not informed up to 3 hours before pick up time will incur 100% of the booking price
- Prices on these dates: 25th December From 00:01 hours to 26th December 23:59 and 1st January 00:01 Hours to 23:59 hours will be charged at 50% higher than normal prices quoted on our website. This is due to limited drivers available for work during seasonal periods.
- Parking fees will be charged £6 for each hour.
- A reasonable amount of ordinary passenger luggage is allowed, but luggage which in the opinion of the driver amounts to an excessive weight will need to be transported in a suitable vehicle.
- Customers will be held responsible for any damage to vehicles, fittings or equipment, through negligence or misconduct.
- Please note that we provide child seats free of charge as requested by the customers. We do our very best to ensure child seats are provided to the customer, but we cannot promise suitability for your child, or availability for your journey. Usage of child seat is entirely of the customer’s choice, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage.
- A no show is when the customer fails to meet the driver on pick up at a given address and this will then be included as wrong flight journeys and wrong dates. Also, the driver will wait one and a half hours for the passenger in the arrival hall and if they do not turn up in this time, they are considered to be a no show and a no show will not be refunded.
- We collect your information for two reasons: firstly to process your booking and secondly to provide you with the best possible service.